“Peter Keith is the Peak Performance Coach the ‘Best-of-the-best’ seek out when they need a ‘check-up from the neck-up’! With an uncanny ability to assist people ‘unlock’ the one piece of thinking that is holding them back, Pete specialises in making NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) tools understandable, useable and relevant. His style of presenting leaves individuals and groups ‘thinking differently’, and empowered to take charge and action to ensure improved results – both professionally and personally.”
Ian Stephens – Trainer and Bestselling Author.
Since completing his BSc. (Hons) in 1984, Peter has predominantly held sales roles in several industries including IT (IBM Australia), Banking & Finance (Citibank Limited and Challenge Bank Limited), Medical Devices (Johnson & Johnson Medical and Olympus Medical), Pharmaceutical (Ego Pharmaceuticals), Consulting (Mercuri International, TLI) and Recruitment (Origin Healthcare (Skilled Group), WorkPac, Edge Personnel).
His consulting experience was in the sales arena and saw Peter work with over thirty different companies in six different countries and eight different sales channels. His last few roles have all been senior executive positions in the Recruitment/Training and Development industries; including General Manager at Origin Healthcare, Edge Personnel and Maura Fay Workshops and CEO WorkPac Healthcare.Peter decided to blend his passion for learning and development together with his years of practical commercial experience and his Master Practitioner qualifications in NLP to embark on his own path.In that time he has worked on development projects with some of Australia’s leading organisations in the IT, Utilities, Financial Services, Recruitment and Healthcare industries. Peter has direct and specific experience in change management, culture development, leadership, strategy definition, sales, marketing and organisational development with specific expertise in Sales Development and Coaching, Customer Experience, Learning and Development and the Healthcare sector.
The value that Peter has brought to his clients has been in the following areas;
- Driving revenue growth via improved business development processes and skills
- Moving high performance teams to peak performance via high level communication skills development
- Helping senior executive teams lead change projects by aligning strategy with operational execution
- Developing values alignment and teamwork among executive teams by utilising profiling tools to create greater levels of self-awareness and collaboration
- Developing Leadership skills and capabilities as distinct from management processes via building coaching competencies and a service mindset